Healthy and tasty recipe of Kadaknath -
Kadaknath Chicken Masala
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 60 mins
- Total time: 70 mins
- Jawar ka atta – 2 tablespoons
- Coconut powder – 2 tablespoons
- Red chilies – 5 numbers
- Shahi jeera – 1/2 tea spoon
- Poppy seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Fennel seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Stone flower – 1 number
- Black cardamom – 2 numbers
- Cinnamon (small) – 2 sticks
- Cardamom – 8 numbers
- Cloves – 1 tea spoon
- Mace – 1 number
- Pepper corns – 1 tea spoon
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Onion (chopped) – 1 number
- Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken stock or water – 2 cups
- Star anise – 1 number
- Heat a pan, add whole garam masala (cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorn, stone flower, black cardamom, mace, star anise), and saute it in a slow flame.
- Then add coriander seeds, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, shahi jeera, dry red chilies, mix it till nice flavor comes.
- In the same pan, add coconut powder, jawar ka atta, roast it for a minute, and let it cool down put this in a blender make a powder.
- Heat coconut oil in another pan, add cumin seeds, chopped onions, salt, cook this till onions are golden in color, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, mix this and add masala powder, mix it.
- In that add chicken pieces, chicken stock, cook this for 40 minutes till chicken is tender then let it cook on slow flame till oil oozes out.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
Egg Butter Masala
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 cup Tomato chopped
- 15-18 Cashew nuts Soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
- 2 tsp. Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. Fresh cream
- 1 tsp. Kasuri methi
- 5-6 Eggs
- Oil for frying eggs
- Heat 3 tbsp. butter in a pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a few seconds.
- Add onion and fry till they turn translucent.
- Now add tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cool the mixture.
- Grind into a smooth paste along with cashew nuts.
- Heat 1 tbsp. butter in a pan.
- Add the ground masala along with Kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add a cup of water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add fresh cream and cook for a minute.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs until they are hard boiled.
- Peel the eggs and prick them using a tooth pick.
- Heat oil to fry eggs in a frying pan.
- Fry the eggs till golden brown from all the sides.
- Add the fried eggs in the gravy and cook for a minute.
- Add kasuri methi and mix well.